Pursuing The Best Interests Of You And Your Family
When your family’s needs change and working with a lawyer to resolve these issues is in your best interests, you want to be sure you pick the right lawyer to represent your interests. At Carrico Law Offices LC, we proudly maintain a proven track record handling divorce, support, custody, property division and related issues.
Attorney Rachael Carrico primarily handles our family law practice. She has more than 20 years of experience in resolving issues through skilled negotiations and in trial. Mrs. Carrico also has significant experience handling guardian ad litem cases, which gives her particular insight into working with clients facing custody issues.
A Full-Service Family Law Firm
At Carrico Law Offices LC, we handle a broad range of family law cases, including:
- Divorce: Splitting from your spouse can be challenging, and we offer straightforward advice for our clients.
- Spousal support: We help with support calculations and explaining timelines for alimony in West Virginia.
- Child custody: Our team will work with you to develop an effective and comprehensive parenting plan that is in the best interests of your child.
- Child support: If you are ordered to pay or receive child support, we will make sure the amount is properly calculated and any outside factors are considered that could require deviations from the state guidelines.
- Adoptions: We work with families during the adoption process.
- Modifications: If you need to make changes after your divorce is finalized, or custody or support has been established, we will handle the legal process.
- Guardian ad litem: Mrs. Carrico handles guardian ad litem cases, acting on behalf of the child(ren).
Experience With High-Asset Divorce Cases
When the end of a marriage involves significant property and assets, the stakes can be even higher. We represent divorcing individuals facing complex property division concerns, including the division of retirement accounts, family businesses, multiple real properties and more. We understand how much is at stake, and we work to come to a solution that is in your best interests as quickly as possible.
Contact Carrico Law Offices LC To Schedule An Appointment
To schedule your first appointment, please contact us at 304-881-0632 or complete a short contact form online. We handle cases in Charleston and all surrounding West Virginia areas.